Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sensitive Words!

Some crazy work schedule delayed this regular posting by a day ,...Grand Pa and readers Sorry about that ...riding high on the Diwali celebrations .....all of us now are moving towards the Christmas , what's your plan dear Mr. Blog ...how do we decorate??...while we ( me and Mr. Blog ) ponder and look for ideas ..here's the weekly quota of thoughts from my dear Grandpa :) ..see you soon with more ...

Ah, fill that cup; what
boots it to repeat?
How time is slipping
underneath the feet ;
Unborn tomorrow
and dead yesterday,
Why fret about them
If today be sweet?...... Omar Khayyam

Lead me from the unreal
to the real …
Lead me from darkness
to light ….
Lead me from death
to immortality….
…Brihadaranyaka Upnishad


The Third Eye

If I show you this side of my hand,you can not see the other
side of it . This is so about every thing . All information through
the five senses comes to us in bits and pieces.
This is why Lord Shiva has been represented as the One with
the “Third Eye”. It is not about the fore-head opening up.It is about
seeing beyond the sensory eyes--- the ability to see has transcended
the limitations of sense perceptions……. Sadhguru

Compilation: Shri Atul Kumar Jain



Image: Via

(Some crazy Schedule delayed this regular posting by a day ....Grandpa Sorry about that !)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi there, this is so sweet. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris