Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thank You PB !! :)

A rainy Wednesday, work done , nothing substantial in hand to look forward to, and top of it no Internet connection to browse, discover, to do something or simply kill time....Well! Sitting in a room with a laptop,with no Internet connection since morning ..I had to actually think of options to engage myself...and so after a long long time I rediscovered my old friend "the paint brush"....and created some instant artwork, I guess good for a kids room may be  ...what say ?? like it ..:) I actually even named all of them as I painted :)....Well! what else can you expect from a design enthusiast...


Arabian Nights

Daisies

Mask

Rooster

Tulips

Yatch
Images: All Mine
Linking it to the Weekly Story

7 comments:

Calindgirl said...

wonderful work. Love the Daisies and tulip.

Sarmistha said...

Hey !! They have turned out super cute:)

Disha said...

What a nice way of spending time without internet connection. All your art work is very lovely and names given are so cute.

notyet100 said...

Cute ones,...:)

Nayana@CherishDreamLive said...

great work and use of time sharkara....

Anisha said...

Time well spent... these are really cute!

Sharkara said...

Thanks Guys :) You make my day :)